Baumatic quality

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just moved into our first house. Owner left all kitchen appliances. The microwave is rank as is the gas hob and the oven doesn;t work. :(
I suppose I should have checked. The hob I de greased and am using for now.

Q) Is Baumatic any good? Seem to be fairly cheap.

Sponsored Links
I've had a fair amount of dealings with their appliances but not the whole range.
I think it is a real 50/50 split between the stuff being ok and rubbish, the ones who say it's ok, usually add for the money.

Personally I don't like the stuff and would never buy it, I've asked 2 people that I have worked for why they supply it and both said it carries the most profit.

some of there products are good others not so they dont make the product so it depends what product and who have made them spares are
sometimes hard to find

If you bought the house and the appliances were mentioned in the details of the sale they should work. I often go to jobs in houses that are changing hands as the seller is obliged to leave the property with working appliances. I suggest you have a word with your solicitor.

Sponsored Links
i will never foret the couple who moved into a house whos previous owners had left the w/d.

i was called to fix w/d after new owners had used it once or twice, the reason it was left there was the previous owners had built work sufaces and cupboards at an angle infront of w/d so there was no way you could get it out or work on it without removing built in work surfaces

moral of this story, always check what and why things are being left behind

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back