Baxi Bermuda Back Boiler 57/3M

Nearly all have been in tenanted property's, so the tenant doesn't have to pay and out of the city. I'm not driving a 15 mile ish round trip for nothing :mad:

Same applies to someone who is not in for a timed pre-booked appointment, they get charged as well.

I am fair, but not a charity :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
I will do more electric checks when I finish from work tonight.

It is a gravity heating system.

The pump is not working. It is a Grundfos UPS 15-50 pump.

Any idea how to get the pump working. Many Thanks

If there is a pump then it may be a gravity hot water system but will be a pumped heating system.

If the pump is not running on heating then the call for heat is apparently missing.

That would indicate a probable programmer/timeclock fault and electrical checks should find this. Of course knowing exactly what to test needs certain skills.

On older programmers, disconnecting the power often causes the inbuilt battery backup to decide to fail. Sometimes they come back to life a few hours later but other times they stay off. If its old then its time to change it anyway. The backup battery is only expected to last 4-5 years anyway.

Tony

Sponsored Links
Thank you all for your comments and suggestions.
Tony your are right, my programmer was not sending the signals, although the usual lights were coming on. Plus the room stat also appeared to had some fault.

I have had it changed and ohhhhh finaly the hot water and heating is back.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back