baxi bermuda inset 2 back boiler 50/4 e

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have one of the above. Tonight it has started beeping and clicking. The power light on the side is also flashing as it beeps. I have tried reseting the boiler, turning the knob fully anti clock wise, but can't find anything else in the manual.

It is just about die for a service.

can anyone shed any light please.

Cheers
Rich

Sponsored Links
This must be a newer model with "beeping" bits built in!

All the ones I see are ages old with little new technology at all.

Surely its time for a repair and a service???

Tony

Are you sure it's not the inset fire front that is beeping? They do this for about 15 secs when you turn them on.

You mean the Roadrunner hasn't got trapped inside the boiler :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
If it is the inset fire, the problem can be, the electrical connection to the boiler, no dedicated permanent live or the switched live and permanent live on the boiler connected incorrectly.

Therefore when a demand on the boiler is made it can send a signal to the fire, and start the ignition sequence!

Sorry typed late. I think it is the inset fire that is beeping not the boiler itself. i t is the same beep when you try to light the fire, but we weren't trying to light it. It just started spontaneously...

I will get it booked in for a service today.

Cheers
Rich

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back