BAXI BERMUDA PROBLEM

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
ok guys baxi bermuda fire and back boiler fault here thats confusing me a bit.. well just the fire thats the problem.
radiant fire is lighting but only the two outside radiants are coming on fully.
can anyone think of a reason for this?
a new burner has been fitted by another plumber but problem is still the same and the customer bought new radiants for it and its still the same. :confused:
i blew through the injectors and supply pipes to injectors and they werent blocked in anyway, the lint guard was clear.
i'm not sure of the next step.. help me out guys!

Sponsored Links
And there is your problem . you blew through injectors this only proves there is a hole not that it is letting the right amount of gas through. they need cleaned properly or replaced. Very remote possibility the tap has a slight blockage init.

hmm.. ok i'll check the tap because i didnt check it when i was there, probably should have but this wasent the main reason i was at this house was a kind of " i'll have a look see"
You've earned yourself a thanks

Sponsored Links
:LOL: aww kevplumb we was just bumping our gums no need to banish us to the CC :(

kEV been out on the swally, with only a quick check on his previous but could be a new alias for a regular .
CC have you seen some of questions asked in there recently its gettin scary the water heater coming straight on was so basic :eek:

I know what you mean but there is only one thing they teach on wtr /htr and that is sticking spindle. A bit like cookers with the blocked oven bypass its the only thing ccc`s tend to remember

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back