Baxi combi 105 he

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi. Hope someone can help. I have a baxi 105 he combi boiler with a siemens rcr104/433-gb linked up to it as a thermostat. It has it's own fuse spare(if that's what it's called) just underneath it. The fuse switch glows red to show it is on.
My boiler was working fine earlier with hot water and central heating. My wife went to run a bath but water was freezing. I checked boiler and the fuse switch is not glowing red and no noise coming from the boiler. I've changed the 3amp fuse in this and still not coming on. I've also checked the main switch board and everything looks ok. I'm hoping this is something sime and not the end of my boiler. It does point to it being electrical with the fuse light not coming in but what and how to fix it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back