FUSE KEEPS BLOWN ON MY BAXI 80 /105 COMBI

Why not just swap the head (remove the 4 allen keys & it will come apart with a bit of coaxing)

Sponsored Links
hi weareleeds
did as you said swaped pump head no bother, put electrics on bang 2 amp internal fuse gone again ,now back to square one, only now £70 down,on new pump
wots next to try need advice bad
best regards
billyo

£70? You must have really p1ssed them off.

You didn't spill water over anythnig did you? I thought you had tested the boiler with the old pump disconnected?

Sponsored Links
Dan
i did take live wire of the pump put electrics on, board flashed fault on pump fuse did not blow boiler did not start up but i though that was because pump was disconected, PLUS £70 was because i did not have account with robdogs plumbcenter but thats life, would not mine if it had done job .so what do you think can be done for the misfortuned one

best regards billyo

Next would be to carry out electrical tests on the fan I suppose. Check for any signs of any water leaks elsewhere on the boiler that could be causing a short, although this does sound like a faulty component.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back