Baxi Solo 3 PF50 boiler - Chattering relay fault

Whats that load of bullshi@t you have just written supposed to prove ?

Sponsored Links
You can do what you like - I don't regard you as being a participant in the debate.

Sponsored Links
Softus said:
You can do what you like - I don't regard you as being a participant in the debate.

I shall repeat the question again anyway.

Whats that load of bullshi@t you have just written supposed to prove ?

Softus wrote

were so disparaging of an RGI who, in all likelihood, is trying to make an honest living

Thats rich coming from you. :LOL: :LOL:

Softus wrote

If you want respect, and you clearly do, then you have to show some.

Who would show respect to a to@sser like you ?

I don't regard you as being a participant in the debate.

Ha, ha , ha I will be shortly you loser. :rolleyes:

Do you have a serious and credible point to discuss, BigBurn, or you just cheering and jeering from the sidelines? :rolleyes:

Softus wrote

Quote:
If you want respect, and you clearly do, then you have to show some.

Who would show respect to a to@sser like you ?

softus NUFF RESPECT ;)

Softus wrote

were so arrogant

constipated logic

Have a ball. Knock yourself out. Give yourself an honorary doctorate, or a gold star, or something.

that you've just butchered

Do you call that lot credible softarse ?

Now THAT was funny. ROFL. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

@Balenza I think you have asked a perfectly valid point.

I'm still laughing now! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Well, when I listen to people, or read what they write, I don't judge what they say according to the qualifications they say they have. To do so would be naive, for one thing, and stifling of free thought for another.
I bet you don’t think that when your qualified and experienced doctor is sorting your Haemorrhoids problem out. Do you? Personally, I’d rather some give knowledgeable advice, rather than spouting off any old jibber-jabber.

By all means - profit, insurance, warranty, and customer support.
For the love of God, let me point it out to you, yet again, and for any others among us who are hard of thinking:
... for something that would cost less than £10 to make.

I said make, as in manufacture. Manufacturing costs do NOT include VAT, profit, insurance, warranty, customer support or even the secret trip to Brighton you made last week.

Oh, and as a parting shot, I see your beloved poxy Tesco was featured in a very informative TV program called ‘Whistleblower’ last night.

Your laughter does nothing to hide your annoyance, which is made evident by both the words "parting shot" and the sentiment it contains. This annoyance goes a long way towards explaining why you're not thinking rationally, so you'd benefit from a period of cooling off before you post. But you didn't do that...

underwurlde said:
I bet you don’t think that when your qualified and experienced doctor is sorting your Haemorrhoids problem out.
I judge my GP on the merit of his ability to treat and advise me. It isn't blind faith - hence I refuse to see my registered GP, whom I consider to be a liar, and instead, by arrangement with the Practice Manager, see someone who has earned my trust. He (the latter) has never given me any evidence of his formal qualifications, and I've never asked for any.

I don't have piles.

Oh hang on - I'd better check....

No. I don't.

Personally, I’d rather some give knowledgeable advice, rather than spouting off any old jibber-jabber.
That's your view, and, whilst I disagree with you, I would defend to the hilt your right both to hold it and to express it. Caveat: you do so amicably, rather than poking people in the chest with it and then spitting in their faces when they politely disagree.

By all means - profit, insurance, warranty, and customer support.
For the love of God, let me point it out to you, yet again, and for any others among us who are hard of thinking:

... for something that would cost less than £10 to make.
I said make, as in manufacture. Manufacturing costs do NOT include VAT, profit, insurance, warranty, customer support or even the secret trip to Brighton you made last week.
I have no doubt that your own God loves you, in his own way, but all I can do, as a mortal, is to assure you that I understand your point, and acknowledge that you really believe in it.

However, you're not listening to me on a point that transcends the significance of how much the PCB costs to make. I've been responding to your nearly subliminal point that the retail price (of, say, £120) is unacceptable. You claimed the manufacturing cost to be the basis for it being unacceptable, but that's a non-sequitur, and it's one that you've been arguing with singular nihilism.

Oh, and as a parting shot, I see your beloved poxy Tesco was featured in a very informative TV program called ‘Whistleblower’ last night.
I don't love Tesco - that's a bizarre thing for you to think. Only a fool would fail to observe that it is a very successful business indeed, when measured by any sane set of criteria. And you have to be careful how much importance you place on the 'facts' that are presented on TV programs that, essentially, are created merely in order to entertain.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back