Baxi Solo 3 PFL 50

raden said:
nearlypastit said:
What do you mean when you say CAPACITORS? Are the capacitors faulty or has something else caused them to fail? Do I replace the PCB?

I repair the pcbs

well done you but it really doesnt help the gentleman here.

You should not be repairing any PCB that is contolling gas. If the PCB went belly up and was causing danger or indeed caused damage, you alone would be responsible, the manufactuers of the PCB would point the finger at you and it would be you being taken through the law courts.

Repair at your own risk..........

Sponsored Links
HarrogateGas said:
raden said:
nearlypastit said:
What do you mean when you say CAPACITORS? Are the capacitors faulty or has something else caused them to fail? Do I replace the PCB?

I repair the pcbs

well done you but it really doesnt help the gentleman here.
You should not be repairing any PCB that is contolling gas. If the PCB went belly up and was causing danger or indeed caused damage, you alone would be responsible, the manufactuers of the PCB would point the finger at you and it would be you being taken through the law courts.

Repair at your own risk..........

I was replying to the question about capacitors

and who says I shouldn't be repairing pcbs controlling gas parts ?
I will have over 50 Solo 2 / 3 pcbs going out in the coming week

You might be a clueless CORGI, I'm not, I know what I'm doing

repairing boiler pcbs is what I do, I've been doing it for 14 years
The HSE have no issue with me doing it, so please justify your statement

Turn the CORGI anti recon argument off with the "if's " then you wont get offensive replies from me as I treat people with that mentality as ******* - you know, the sort of people who might try and hang a monkey

Ordered new pcb yesterday, arrived this morning at 0945. Fitted it by 1030. All working correctly.
Thanks for all your advice.
nearlypastit

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back