beaten to it...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
found out tonight that my 17 year old nephew is engaged.. :rolleyes:
little git beat me to it.. :)

I don't want to interfere with my brothers way of bringing him up, but he's too young to even think about that yet..
he still plays his x-box 360 all day monday when he's got the day off college....

Sponsored Links

I don't want to interfere with my brothers way of bringing him up, but he's too young to even think about that yet..
he still plays his x-box 360 all day monday when he's got the day off college....

you should buy him an answerphone... that we he could take your call and reply later when he isn't busy !! :eek:

I understand how you feel mate, had a simila experience,

cheeky little bugger's :evil: nephwe's

I don't think that is necessarily indicative of immaturity. My son is 27 and he still 'plays' on his PS3 :D

Sponsored Links

I don't think that is necessarily indicative of immaturity. My son is 27 and he still 'plays' on his PS3 :D

But the age of 17 is. The fact that he is in college would to me show that he hasn't really looked at the world or discovered himself yet....Maybe he heard about Cameron's Marriage tax relief and thought he'd sign up early?

Warn him he may go blind :LOL:

Krinska, I play on PS3 sometimes, but out of pure boredom, tell you the truth PS3 bores the hell out of me, and gives me back ache.....

A son who is 27! I didnt know you were that wise and old karinska

But the age of 17 is. The fact that he is in college would to me show that he hasn't really looked at the world or discovered himself yet....Maybe he heard about Cameron's Marriage tax relief and thought he'd sign up early?
Yes, thank you skitzee. What would I do without you explaining every little thing to me :rolleyes: My point was that I thought ColJack was citing that as an example of his immaturity.

Yes, thank you skitzee. What would I do without you explaining every little thing to me :rolleyes: My point was that I thought ColJack was citing that as an example of his immaturity.

Well...it probably is aswell isn't it? I mean if the only things you do is go to college and play computers?

I will admit to being a bit of a gamer myself, but once in a while inbetween life/work. This 17 child, is exactly that....poor bugger.

you cant teach experience, and at 17 he will not listen to anyone's advice. All you can do is watch events unfold but be ready to catch him when he falls.

Most of us on here are of considerably greater age than 17, many of us married or similar. And yet here we are "playing" at being grown ups with big thoughts on our pc's or laptops :confused: :rolleyes:

Krinska, I play on PS3 sometimes, but out of pure boredom, tell you the truth PS3 bores the hell out of me, and gives me back ache.....

A son who is 27! I didnt know you were that wise and old karinska

you don't actually know very much at all....

Most of us on here are of considerably greater age than 17, many of us married or similar. And yet here we are "playing" at being grown ups with big thoughts on our pc's or laptops :confused: :rolleyes:

.................................................:eek:...........................................

Sponsored Links
Back