Best three way joiner for SWA

Sponsored Links
Ooooh.

Do we call them wing mirrors now because they resemble wings rather than being mounted on the wings?

Also, is only the interior mirror the 'rear-view mirror'?

Sponsored Links
Yes. TBH I've not heard anybody call them wing mirrors for years.

screenshot_243.jpg

screenshot_244.jpg

Most manufacturers and suppliers will call them door mirrors and I expect that's why they appear to return the most Google hits.

Wing mirrors of course are ingrained in everyday parlance.

If we are to review this term however then we must also review dashboard, glove box, the brake warning symbol,... railway whistle boards and many more!

My accountant called me a "Saga Lout" today, so you'll excuse me for sticking with words that I am comfortable with.

Otherwise I'll get all confused.

:LOL:

If we are to review this term however then we must also review dashboard, glove box, the brake warning symbol,... railway whistle boards and many more!
Quite so . As I said, including pencil "leads"!

Kind Regards, John

I could have sworn that you recently said that you had been cured of posting over-sized images. That one doesn't fit on my laptop screen!

Kind Regards, John

That one doesn't fit on my laptop screen!
Is this your lap-top device?...
Not quite, but it's screen is only 1,280 pixels wide (but, if it helps, I do have at least one acoustic coupler in the cellar!)
Maybe time for one with a bigger screen?(and a faster modem :mrgreen: )
Maybe - but, BAS aside, this one serves my needs; I have plenty of 'big-screen' PCs when I need them, but rarely use those for accessing this forum. As for 'modem speed', that's not an issue - but the speed of my typing fingers often is :)

Kind Regards, John

I could have sworn that you recently said that you had been cured of posting over-sized images. That one doesn't fit on my laptop screen!
My apologies - I thought I'd judged it correctly.

This was how big it appeared to me when I cropped it for upload:

Screen_Hunter_263_Nov_19_23_14.jpg

The problem is the Postimage screen capture tool, as excellent as it is, shows what's been captured slightly smaller than it really is - I misjudged whether it would be OK.

As for what is in it for making marks on paper - it's either this:

http://www.pentel.co.uk/products.asp?group=8&type=39&pid=221

or this:

http://www.pentel.co.uk/products.asp?group=8&type=39&pid=285

Apparently STEIN stands for

Strongest
Technology
Enhanced SiO
Integrated
Network

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back