Biasi combi boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi
Can u help me
I've got biasi combi boiler and connected room thermostat yesterday everything working good but when I turn on the heating flashing first light green and second red but heating is working and hot water aswell when heating is on and i turn on the tap with hot water red is gone and flashing first and second green. When heating is off on boiler flashing green first light
Thanks

Sponsored Links
Apart from not telling us the model number of your boiler I find it totally unclear what you are trying to say apart from the water and heating both work.

I think you also mean that you fitted a thermostat.

Ever thought of calling a boiler engineer to do whatever you think is needed?

Tony

It's a biasi riva advance he m110b 32sm/c
Just i'm not sure if everything is ok after room thermostat connected when i was using a boiler without thermostat on was first and third light on but now when thermostat is connected when i turn on the heating i've got first green flashing and second red flashing together but boiler working fine heating and hot water

I am surprised that it is still working fine.

You have somehow wrongly connected the thermostat!

Tony

Sponsored Links
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg So how this supposed to be connected?

But there is nothing connected to the boiler!

You said you have already connected it?

Yes but i'm not in home now i'll do the pictures after 9 pm

So neutrai from thermostat 1 is connected into neutral in terminal 2 and terminal 1 L from thermostat link with nr 4 and connected into terminal 2 with L and last one 3 (NO) is connected with terminal 2 middle with black

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    68 KB · Views: 164
I cannot easily guess what you have done.

But you only need two wires from the stat to the boiler!

Connected to 3 and 4 on your stat but with NO other connections at the stat or boiler.

Done wrongly can damage the PCB.

Tony

Only 2 wires ? 3 and 4 what next ? Where 3 is going what about 4 ? What about 1/2 L and N

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back