Biasi m90 24s

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all

I have a problem with my biasi boiler,

I tried to wire my new thermostat to boiler but the thing is that when i turn on c.h the first two lights flas on my boiler(thermostat is off) and the furnace is heating anyway. when i turn thermostat on the normal procedure happens the first and third light are flashing.

I also tried the boiler without thermostat: with the m link between 1-3 in the boiler is working correctly. if i remowe the link again the first two lights green and red are flashing together and the boiler doesnt shut off.

any ideas?

Sponsored Links
First two lights flashing indicate operation of the frost stat circuit!

Have you mistakenly applied mains voltage to any of those 1-3 connections?

Or applied a mains neutral to any of them?

What model is your stat?

Tony

actualy I may have accidently put neutral on thermo when wiring it

Sponsored Links
Applying any external connection to either of those two terminals may have damaged the PCB in the boiler.

An expensive DIY job there. Better to have a professional do it for you!

They must be strictly a two wire volt free circuit.

Tony

As i see you are a professional, is it possible to fix pcb or should I just order a new one?

I don't know if you have damaged the PCB.

As an electronics engineer I can repair PCBs if I wanted to but most would replace a damaged one with a new one!

Tony

Those biasi pcb's are too expensive.
There is a company in wembley that repairs pcb's and gives a years warranty.
You send them the faulty one and they send you a reconditioned one.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back