BIASI m90 24s year of production 2005

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello

i have a problem with Biasi I recently changed the external thermostat and it was working fine till yesterday it is now not working according to thermostat also the first two lights flash the green and the red one which in manual it says frost protect operation. any ideas?

Sponsored Links
Actualy now I did some questioning and found out that last night some of my roommates turned on the thermostat but the radiator in their room was closed so could that have any influence

It sounds like you have wrongly connected the thermostat.

Doing that wrongly risks damaging the PCB!

Tony

Yes I had the same thoughts but i dont think it could be wrong Line on L neutral on N , Line on com and return to boiler on the remaining output could that be wrong

Sponsored Links
also the boiler is working and heating ok but i need to manualy turn it on and of

210000_209285_67397_67470396_thumb.jpg

Terminals 1-3 are meant to be VOLT FREE and you are risking damaging the boiler!

NEVER apply any mains live or neutral to those terminals!

The boiler manual is very clear about this!

Tony

HMMM it was wired like that with an old thermostat and it worked fine as for the manual if i check at the diagram the blue wire as i understand as the neutral comes out of electric suply to external control correct me if i m wrong

ok now i m reading a different manual and it actualy says what you wrote so i guess i was wrong then this means that i have to rewire everything?

I am always right!

Reading the manual is always the best way!

Tony

good to know :)

but as to reading the manual i actualy cant find(or i m going blind) how to conect the external terminal to the pcb

NO to 1

Com to 3

With NO other connection to anywhere else!!!

It just needs a switch between 1 - 3.

When supplied the boiler just has a black wire loop between 1 - 3.

Tony

yes that i understood but when i opened the boiler, 1 was connected to neutral and 3 went to pcb now i dont know where to wire 1 on pcb or i leave the 1 empty i think it has to go somwhere.

never mind i figured it out i feel a bit dumb now though thanks for the help i realized the mistake

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back