Biasi S24, No Hot Water?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Gas Combi Boiler - Biasi S24

Just need some advice.

I have a Biasi S24 (approx 6-7 years old), no real problems over this period.

Just recently i am getting no hot water - pressure is all okay, central heating works as expected.

Run the hot tap and only cold water comes out - the boiler does not even burst into life.

Had a "heating engineer" come out and take a look (friend in the trade) - he advised a new PCB.
I bought a new PCB - made sure all the jumpers were the same along with any other adjustments (ACC and RISC) - measured the resistance on the controls (they were the same anyway).

Tried it - no joy (£130 up the swanny) - not certain if you need to initillise it or something.

Any help or advise would be appreciated - thanks in advance.

Pprobably needs replacing anyways.

Sponsored Links
The PCB did not need changing! £130 sounds a little high for the PCB, we could have posted you one for £97 !

I would not call him a heating engineer if he cannot diagnose a simple fault like a failed diverter valve.

These can usually be repaired. We charge £106 in london.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back