Big issue sellers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Over the last couple of months I have noticed in several towns and citys around our way the majority of big issue sellers are migrants...what has happened to all the british ones?? Any other towns like this

Sponsored Links
With winter coming on, the British unemployed are showing their true colours and can't be bothered to make the effort to sell their chavvy little mags. Johnny foreigner, however, continues with his reliable work ethic. That's why I'm inclined to deport UK chavs.

It's a loop hole. By selling Big Issue migrants (usually Roma Gypsies) can claim to be self employed and bring their whole clan over and claim full benefits. They are costing you billions - but no-one dare say boo in case the race card comes out.

Sponsored Links
Over the last couple of months I have noticed in several towns and citys around our way the majority of big issue sellers are migrants...what has happened to all the british ones?? Any other towns like this

In short, yes. In my part of Bristol, we have a fat woman with a peasant type headscarf, who looks like she woudn't be out of place working on a Bulgarian turnip farm. She sits on a chair outside co-op. In broken English, she tries to get gullibles to buy her 'Beeg Eeshews'.

Brilliant. Not happy screwing up the job market with Poles, we are now importing homelessness. I feel sorry for young Brits, who can't get a job. They won't even be able to become homeless Big Issue sellers now. :rolleyes:

In short, yes. In my part of Bristol, we have a fat woman with a peasant type headscarf, who looks like she woudn't be out of place working on a Bulgarian turnip farm. She sits on a chair outside co-op. In broken English, she tries to get gullibles to buy her 'Beeg Eeshews'.
Sounds like the one that used to be here in this small market town,there is a different on here now.

Sounds like the one that used to be here in this small market town,there is a different on here now.

Yes, occasionally a Romanian looking man replaces her for a few weeks. They all get dropped off by car. :rolleyes:

I blame the muppets who encourage them by buying the mag. Do they really imagine that these foreigners who have travelled thousand of miles across Europe sleep on a park bench?

She sits on a chair outside co-op.

In that case, report her to the Big Issue. It is against the law to sit down while selling these magazines.

Big Issue sellers are registered and have to complete a training course and sign a code of conduct before they are allowed to sell the magazine. The code of conduct basically lists the rules that the seller must abide by. The sellers are not employed by the Big Issue they are effectively self-employed.

All registered Big Issue sellers have to wear an ID badge whilst selling the magazine, if the seller is not wearing an ID badge then do not buy the magazine. If you have any problems, comments or queries about Big Issue sellers then contact the Big Issue:

Email [email protected]

London: 020 7526 3444 OR
Brighton : 01273 234781
South West: 0117 908 0090
Midlands: 0121 333 5860
Wales: 029 2025 5670
North: 0161 279 7808
Scotland 01413527260 or 01413527267

Big Issue Code Of Conduct:

http://www.bigissue.com/downloads/user/code_of_conduct.pdf

In my part of Bristol, we have a fat woman with a peasant type headscarf, who looks like she woudn't be out of place working on a Bulgarian turnip farm.
She must get about a bit this woman. :eek:
Exact description of the one in a town near me.
Obviously not going short on the food front it seems.

With winter coming on, the British unemployed are showing their true colours and can't be bothered to make the effort to sell their chavvy little mags. Johnny foreigner, however, continues with his reliable work ethic. That's why I'm inclined to deport UK chavs.

The big issue sellers had been around for many years whatever the weather and I used to buy them...but not anymore...but what has happened to the white british sellers?

They are warned of by the Roma Mafia. They've got BI stitched up all over the UK. It's an organised racket. It's a loop hole. Are you guys getting the picture yet? They don't need to sell any - it's just a way to the benefit prize.

Sponsored Links
Back