Big issue sellers

This country is Europe's laughing stock. What fools we are to allow these crooks into this country just because we are afraid of the race card. :evil:

Sponsored Links
Durham city last year, a Romanian woman Big Issue seller convicted of theft. Opposite her pitch are bank money dispensing machines. She noticed a visually impaired woman doing a transaction and offered to help. She then stole £60 off her and was convicted for it, it was in all the local news papers. She is still on her pitch selling the Big Issue.
What on earth is going on in this country! I despair

The country is heading for ruin. Every crooked foreigner in Europe heads here to rip us off - just so business gets cheap labour. The place is ruined. Bring on the riots.

The country is heading for ruin. Every crooked foreigner in Europe heads here to rip us off - just so business gets cheap labour. The place is ruined. Bring on the riots.

Riots Joe?? It'll be the Romanians that start rioting when the government cracks down on benefits, burglars and street thieves. ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
You are a fool to buy anything from a homeless or pseudo homeless person, particularly the foreign ones.

It's a loop hole. By selling Big Issue migrants (usually Roma Gypsies) can claim to be self employed and bring their whole clan over and claim full benefits. They are costing you billions - but no-one dare say boo in case the race card comes out.

In short, this.

There are at least 5 Big Issue sellers in the city centre. 4 of them aren't English.

Well the gov. is still weeding out the crips and walking wounded and culling their benifits - so if they stop enough Sick Pay it`ll balance the books for the Roma Mafia :idea: . So a guy in a wheelchair can`t sell the big issue then :confused: because you must stand .

You are a fool to buy anything from a homeless or pseudo homeless person, particularly the foreign ones.

I have bought and will buy from a british homeless guy as I fully support what they do and as to why it was started in the first place...but under no circumstance will I buy from anybody else

With winter coming on, the British unemployed are showing their true colours and can't be bothered to make the effort to sell their chavvy little mags. Johnny foreigner, however, continues with his reliable work ethic. That's why I'm inclined to deport UK chavs.

The big issue sellers had been around for many years whatever the weather and I used to buy them...but not anymore...but what has happened to the white british sellers?
i think the white british sellers have been out numbered :)

http://www.durhamtimes.co.uk/news/4220739.Big_Issue_seller_stole___80_from_blind_student/
One shouldn't tar these thieving lazy selfish ingrates with the same brush as the one in the article.

Over the last couple of months I have noticed in several towns and citys around our way the majority of big issue sellers are migrants...what has happened to all the british ones?? Any other towns like this

unfortunately that can only be an assumption :D
as without asking you don't know where they where born
there parents can be originally from another nation but be british born and bred :D :D

having said that i have noticed exactly the same that the ones i have noticed seem to have another dialect as there mother tounge and the choice off clothing is not very western

the reason the big issue sellers are eastern european, is the same reason that cockle pickers are chinese, veg packers in east anglia are polish latvian, waiters and bar staff are australian. is because our unemployed think some of those jobs are beneath them or they are just bone idle.

Have you been to Oz? Laziest nation on the planet.

Sponsored Links
Back