Big issue sellers

Sponsored Links
there a 250000 australians living in london nearly all are working. they are here to earn money to get to the next destination.

Taking jobs away from Brits. Send them packing. (back packing)

Sponsored Links
You are probably right.......there appears to be a culture of employers not employing british kids saying they are lazy, dont work hard , dont turn up,blah,blah.... wouldnt it be good if the british avoided these bars/resturants and other establishments..

My daughter has done bar work with Aussies - they get their mates jobs, it's a mates 'club'.

So shes a "mate" then is she?
I know a few Aussies, they love their "mates".....................

Just taken a "Joe`s world pill",its really rose tinted and two faced.
Now I understand you.

The pill is not that good. What is "Gammy"?

But from the above statement, it seems you agree your on something and not totally with the game.

gammy [ˈgæmɪ]
adj -mier, -miest
Brit slang (esp of the leg) malfunctioning, injured, or lame; game US equivalent gimpy
[from Shelta gyamyath bad, altered form of Irish cam crooked; see game2]

Hmm a straight answer from you, yes I can see some bearing on a past tense word.

I see what your like - a hippy, always living in the past. Its those drugs mentioned.

It explains how you see everything only in your ideals.

Hmm a straight answer from you, yes I can see some bearing on a past tense word.

I see what your like - a hippy, always living in the past. Its those drugs mentioned.

It explains how you see everything only in your ideals.

We all do - otherwise we wouldn't have those ideals - we'd have different ones. :rolleyes:

I am disgraced.

your correct.

I should have put.

It explains how you cannot see how or why we have other ideals and passions.

Sponsored Links
Back