Big sister

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
<rant>

S'funny - I haven't seen her for months (probably don't watch enough TV), and already sick of Davina McCall.

Is there really nobody else that could do her job? All you have to do is say "Do not swear" and swan about in something unflattering :rolleyes:

</rant>

Anyone else like Russell Brand? I think he's just lovely.

Sponsored Links
I cant stand the program..or Davina's constant hollering..dont these people they are setting themselves up for untold ridicule?..its a freak show...the audience are laughing at them and not with them.

How long will it be before a tbaloid runs a headline on the lines of..'hes the father of my baby'...'he she has a coke habit'...'she is my ex lesbian lover' (I might read that one!! :evil: ) 'she had an affair with my dad while we were engaged'...he was born with three ging gangs'...

In the words of Catherine Tates old lady character.."what a load of ol ****"

People I have heard of: Davina Mcall.

People I haven't heard of until now: Big sister, Russell Brand, Catherine Tate.

Am I out of touch with reality or is this reality tv stuff, in which case am I only out of touch with reality tv?

Sponsored Links
I havn't seen his batch of 'contestants'...but did it include the obligatory..stereotypical..black bloke 'wid an attitood'...the effeminate asian...a bi fem...a dumb blonde...a gay male who makes jon ingman look like rambo...a toff...and a fat working class builder type and a esbian friend of the earth vegitarian man hater with 'issues'???

Oh and a nice clean boy band type early 20's lad..

The boy with Tourette's has got to be putting it on, surely - I guess he probably has it, and some of the ticks are genuine, but the whole acting like Lee Evans / Norman Wisdom and falling down the stairs looks like an act. Won't be able to keep it up for 13 weeks though....

But I bet he gets the sympathy vote..

What a bunch of self obsessed attention seeking w****rs..oh and w**kes's

Softus said:
Anyone else like Russell Brand? I think he's just lovely.

i allways thought he was a shirt lifter,But i've been put in my place by her indoors.Who informs me that he is courting "kate" a previous B/B Winner.

johnny_t said:
The boy with Tourette's has got to be putting it on, surely - I guess he probably has it, and some of the ticks are genuine, but the whole acting like Lee Evans / Norman Wisdom and falling down the stairs looks like an act. Won't be able to keep it up for 13 weeks though....

That kid gets on my t#ts, I'm sure that tourette's thing he's got, does'nt make you fall down the steps in the fashion like he did when he entered the B.B house.

Sponsored Links
Back