Big sister

why do you boys know this scrawny one ?

I read she was from Yorkshire ....??

I would !... but she would NEED to be STI tested before hand ..lol

Sponsored Links
moz, have you been reading????? she was in big brother a few years back, nearly won i think. Sure shes not from yorkshire though. STI tested moz??? why???? Just use a jonny and all will be ok ;) (99% sure anyway)

crafty1289 said:
moz, have you been reading????? she was in big brother a few years back, nearly won i think. Sure shes not from yorkshire though. STI tested moz??? why???? Just use a jonny and all will be ok ;) (99% sure anyway)

She did win ;)

Softus said:
Moz said:
was that the name of the show I think it was a ch4 youth show,?
It was called "Street Mate".

Did you also see her on a show called "God's Gift" - it was mouth-gapingly awful, but compulsive viewing, and Davina was a star in the making. Pity that the result was just a tedious parrot.

softus this was class back in the day, do you remember the cheesy chat up lines, i must say i used one or two ;)

Sponsored Links
jbonding said:
softus this was class back in the day, do you remember the cheesy chat up lines, i must say i used one or two ;)
Absolutely! I'd watch it now in preference to BB.

crafty1289
I knew that , the way you two talked I thought you had done her ...

with my need for STI tests ..lol :) ..:)

a jonny on doesnt stop all STI s .. :(

the old julie/LB will tell you .....

jbonding
were YOU EVER lucky with corny chat up lines , ?
Personally if you were a nice but Confident an the 4min rule applied , you were in ..
back in the day ..when man was the hunter ... an women enjoyed that ..lol :)

crafty1289 said:
Just use a jonny and all will be ok ;) (99% sure anyway)

Actually, you do need to use a condom properly ie before there is any naked genital contact........most people don't do this btw ;) ;) ;)

As you can get STI's by naked genital rubbing - maybe you need to change your sexual practices eh!!!! ;) ;) ;)

Naked genitals?! :eek:

And rubbing? :eek:

I started this topic to have a whinge about BB and Davina - how the hot diggity dawg did we get onto this?

Softus said:

I started this topic to have a whinge about BB and Davina - how the hot diggity dawg did we get onto this?

Don't know.......but you know what it's like here :!: :!:

I was only replying to Crafty's post! :( :(

Softus said:

Cos it's Friday :LOL:

JulieL/B said:
Softus said:

Don't know.......but you know what it's like here :!: :!:

I was only replying to Crafty's post! :( :(
Apologies for lowering the tone :cool: :LOL: ;)

Sponsored Links
Back