Bloody Foreigners Taking our jobs? Brexit was supposed to stop this

Sponsored Links
Blaming asylum seekers for the state of the country is like anti-fox hunt blaming the horses for the hunting of foxes.
It's the riders on those horses that steer the hunt!

The government are in charge of running the country, designing systems, allocating funding, making laws, etc., not the asylum seekers.

Didn't take long for trans to shoe horn his hatred into a thread. Give yerself a round of applause for original thinking. :rolleyes:
Like you shoehorning unrelated Brexit trade deals in the holiday getaway delay thread….

Sponsored Links
There is no hatred there mottie.
Never said there was. It was a travel thread about the yearly crush at airports on the first day or two of the school holidays. Feck all to do what you tried to change it into.

Didn't take long for trans to shoe horn his hatred into a thread. Give yerself a round of applause for original thinking. :rolleyes:

Round of applause noseall ?? I don’t need that ?

You being a supporter ? Of boats coming from France

Must admit I do agree I have always thought of myself as an original thinker :cool:

I dare say you have a spare room or some space in yer house (y)

Ask not what the country can do for you ask what you can do for yer country

And massaging yer tax return ?? does not count :LOL:

Last edited:
Never said there was. It was a travel thread about the yearly crush at airports on the first day or two of the school holidays. Feck all to do what you tried to change it into.
I think you'all mixed up and your memory is shot.
This thread:

Bloody Foreigners Taking our jobs? Brexit was supposed to stop this​

The thread where you think you are:

Get ready to blame….​

I have always thought of myself as an original thinker :cool:

Ask not what the country can do for you ask what you can do for yer country
You're deluded
What can the country do for you ask what you can do for the country ;)

Ask not what the country can do for you
Ask what you can do for your country :cool:

Ask not what your country can do for you ask what you can do for your country

Ask not what the country can do for you ask what you can do for your country (y)
And so many more.

They were on about some related subject the other day on the radio

Ref Japan

Very strict (?) immigration rules afaik

Birth rate in Japan has collapsed (?) more people
Not enough to keep up with the death rate (?)

And an ageing population over 75s who is going to look after them ??

Some happy company in Japan is ceasing the production of baby nappies ( no money in it ) and are now concentrating on adult nappies for the increasing numbers of old people

Same thing may well happen in other western first world countries in the future ???

TV documentary late last night:
Gov policies actually supported a lot of (legal) immigration - we got more than expected. Large chunk is care workers, NHS workers and their dependants.
I.e, they're employed in jobs brits wouldn't want to do.
Problem is often the (non) housing policy.

They tend to be young, so not demanding much from the NHS, and are actually glad to be here and aren't very demanding because it's a hell of a lot better than where they came from.

The prog moved on to foreign students - I was dozing off.
We do not have enough trained people - trades & crafts, or technical /graduate level. So half decent Polish plumbers etc are welcome.
Universities need a load of foreign students to pay for the rest. Money comes in, so technically the education is an export. We could do a lot better at it. For example there are lots of very well educated Indian folk who would come if the facilities existed.
Chinese we need to be careful about, they develop things and go back to China.

If the county is to be better off we need to earn forex from skilled industries, produce a lot of our own goods/food/staples, and be very savvy financially , like we used to be. We can learn from eg Singapore, we don't need to try to be like them.

I think we're worse off going forward, being outside the EU, but can't back that up.

if the japs are as thick as the average brit.
They're better educated - they value it more.

I think you'all mixed up and your memory is shot.
This thread:

Bloody Foreigners Taking our jobs? Brexit was supposed to stop this​

The thread where you think you are:

Get ready to blame….​

Like you shoehorning unrelated Brexit trade deals in the holiday getaway delay thread….
THE holiday getaway thread. Not THIS holiday getaway thread.

Sponsored Links
Back