blue tooth ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

Has anyone bought an Advant/advent blue tooth google or whatever they are called :LOL: i got one the otherday for my bro and it's not working :confused: it down loads ok but when he trys to blue tooth with his phone at the bottom right of screen it come up with... bla bla inother words it's not working ;) ps got it from PC world and the chap said it would be ok. any ideas thanks

Sponsored Links
Best do a search on error message "bla bla"

Did you install the bluetooth drivers that came with the dongle before plugging it in?

If you plug it in first and let windows install its drivers it doesn't alwayw work properly. Depends on the individual dongle/manufacturer.

Sponsored Links
markie said:
at the bottom right of screen it come up with... bla bla inother words it's not working ;)

are you able to tell us exactly what it said? might hold a clue to whats going on ;)

Hi all

steve he put the disc in first and followed the instructions when they appeared on screen, the first time it downloaded ok but it never showed as an icon on the left hand side he then tried to bluetooth from his mob but a message came up at bottom right, i cant remember what it said something about a code i think not sure :confused:

He then uninstalled it again, then tried again but it seemed to crash.

Something about a code? Entering a passcode so you can pair the devices would be expected at that point.

Really need the exact error message to be able to help.

Back