Boiler Fires Up On It's Own ??

Would suggest some one is not telling the truth there as i have worked on the compliants department as part of a secondment and know they are not ignored . Can you tell us why they found it unhelpful.

Sponsored Links
its pity agile has a short memory about his own particular brand of abuse to customers, this is after all the man who said he wont visit customers who dont give him a cup of tea on his first visit, superb customer service. :rolleyes:

Interesting that you twist round what I said.

All I said was that I dont go to future visits quite as quickly if I remember that a customer did not give me the courtesy of offering a cup of coffee on a previous visit.

you had better find the post to prove me wrong then as thats not my recollection.

at any rate thats a pretty poor effort tony. you are being paid to work in someones house in order to provide you with a livelyhood, whether or not they offer you a cup of tea isnt really an issue or part of your job description.

A few of my customers have stopped using BG because they have found the engineers unhelpful and in one or two cases abusive and threatening. They did not find making a complaint helpful.

you just cant stop making out every single employee of BG to be a bad one can you? what about the customers who are very happy with the service and staff, oh wait you wouldnt hear about them would you? :rolleyes:
complaints about abuse are dealt with very seriously and an engineer who abuses customers on a regular basis will certainly be booted. on the whole i find the customers who complain about engineer attitudes are the customers with a poor attitude themselves.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back