Boilers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I am a newbi and I have a dilema that I hope you can help me with

I am trying to buy a new boiler and have had two quotes that are vitually the same however one is for a Avanta 28C Combi and one is a Valiant Ecotec 831

I haven't a clue which one would be better

Can anyone help :?:

Sponsored Links
I am trying to buy a new boiler and have had two quotes that are vitually the same however one is for a Avanta 28C Combi and one is a Valiant Ecotec 831

I haven't a clue which one would be better

Can anyone help :?:

Go fo the Vaillant.

Sponsored Links
What people are saying (sort of) is that there is not much between them. They are both decent brands but similarly there will no doubt be fitters and owners who have horror stories relating to both (there always are).

Most important (IMHO) with these things is to find an RGI who you are impressed by and ask him/her which one they prefer to fit. That way you will hopefully get the best possible install which is more likely to affect the overall reliability than the choice of boiler in the first place (at least between these two brands).

iep

One area where Remeha scores over Vailant, IMHO, is manufacturer backup and service.

I almost exclusively fit Remehas, and have been really impressed with their people and organisation. Not so sure about Vailant.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back