bosch dishwasher not draining

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Bosch aqua Vario model sgu69t15. It doesn't have the t-20 torx screw to get at the pump. it has 4 screws that hold a flange in around what seems to be the pump housing however when I remove these i still can't get to the pump. Which is definitely jammed as it just makes a whirring noise when trying to drain. I have pulled it out and laid it on its back to see if I can access the pump from underneath but there is no obvious way remove the bottom as it is one large molded piece of plastic.

Any suggestions much appreciated as we are at the beach house miles from the nearest service tech

Sponsored Links
The pump has a bayonet type fitting. You don't need to remove any screws to take it off.

Sponsored Links
The best way to tackle this is: take off the door facia (3 torx screws each side of the door lip). Once that is off remove the frontplate. You will see the pump on the left hand side. Take off the 2 spade connectors, press the plastic tag, twist & pull the pump to remove it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back