Bosch Exxcel dishwasher

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Has power to it, sometimes. I've changed the fuses in the plug and on the wall socket. Sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't. Help! Please! It does nothing for days/weeks and then suddenly starts working. Aaaarrgghhh!!! It worked the day before yesterday and now it doesn't. It is now full of water. I have pulled out all the filters from inside it and cleaned them, stuck my hand inside the hole and twiddled about (pardon the expression!) to no avail. I have poured boiling water inside it, and that helped with the drainage thing, but not enough. I have pulled it out from under the work top and wiggled the drainage hose, but nothing seems to make a difference. It still sometimes has power and mostly not. LOL! I could have washed up in the time it has taken me to fiddle around with the wretched thing! Any suggestions would be gratefully received please. Thank you very muchly

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back