Bosch WFL2462GB

Hello Mald and Zipper

Hooray - Clean pants! Thank you both so very much for your very kind efforts. The machine has just completed one washing cycle and the only thing that's stopping me thinking it was a totally successful repair is that when the drum is turning the motor makes a 'whirring' noise that it did not make before. Can I kid myself it's the new brushes bedding in? However, if the machine continues to wash the clothes I guess I can live with the new sound. Very best regards, guys. May you go to the heavens of your choice.

Sponsored Links
The noise you hear is normal after a brush change, it'll get better once the brushes bed in properly. Run a couple of spin cycles back to back to help speed the process up.

Good Evening Zipper

You're so right... 2nd washing cycle and the noise has gone.
Again, my heart-felt thanks to you and Mald for everything - if I could buy you both a beer I'd love to. Now I can go out into the street and get run over with no fear of under-garment embarrassment.
Rubberdy-Dub-Scrub Guys!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back