Brexit morons

Sponsored Links
Just noticed this chap has over 333,000 subscribers ....a lot of people are interested in what he has to say

Brexit morons

43639056_1256381201171063_7326441928906506240_n.jpg

Watch the clip he's got you summed up ........think rules don't apply to you do you, bend the rules cos you think your worth it ? Better than anyone else ?

Sponsored Links
Another ranting vid of hatred from the sad, angry old man who has moved on from wandering the streets shouting at the pigeon.

gasbag and DP are his pigeons.

Another ranting vid of hatred from the sad, angry old man who has moved on from wandering the streets shouting at the pigeon.

gasbag and DP are his pigeons.
Coo fekin coo.Privacy!..dopy...too self important to admit and correct mistake,sado.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've listened to many of his videos over the past 6-7 years and he does put forward some very well-structured arguments raising some very valid points. It'd be foolish to completely ignore him and call him "sad and angry" because you don't agree with him. Listen to his words, digest them and if you don't agree offer a counter opinion rather than an insult.

I've listened to many of his videos over the past 6-7 years and he does put forward some very well-structured arguments raising some very valid points. It'd be foolish to completely ignore him and call him "sad and angry" because you don't agree with him. Listen to his words, digest them and if you don't agree offer a counter opinion rather than an insult.

Quite simple really.

Where in that, or any of his provocative speeches, has he explained any benefits of brexit? Name those benefits.

Good orators get lots of followers. A bloke named adolph found that too.

Quite simple really.

Where in that, or any of his provocative speeches, has he explained any benefits of brexit? Name those benefits.

Good orators get lots of followers. A bloke named adolph found that too.

I'm talking about his arguments which raise very interesting and solid points (the points the news channels won't talk about in detail). I'm not talking about his speaking skills (which are also well-developed). God knows how you've linked Adolf Hitler into this :ROFLMAO:

I've not listened to the Brexit video posted above, but I'd be happy to review it at the weekend and pick apart the arguments. As my post states I've listed to his videos over the past few years and while not agreeing with everything or his method of delivery, he puts a great deal of intelligence to his arguments.

I'm talking about his arguments which raise very interesting and solid points (the points the news channels won't talk about in detail). I'm not talking about his speaking skills (which are also well-developed). God knows how you've linked Adolf Hitler into this :ROFLMAO:

I've not listened to the Brexit video posted above, but I'd be happy to review it at the weekend and pick apart the arguments. As my post states I've listed to his videos over the past few years and while not agreeing with everything or his method of delivery, he puts a great deal of intelligence to his arguments.

Disagree.

He puts lots of emotive speech into it, with very little, or no facts. A good orator, as was adolf.

Too many people listen to easy words and don't even want any facts.

Sponsored Links
Back