Brexit morons

no I have not read any that outweigh any disadvantage

Could be 1 of two reasons for that..
1- you have been brain washed by the europhiles.
2 - you are a europhile therefore one of the brain washers.

I'd go with the latter.

Sponsored Links
Could be 1 of two reasons for that..
1- you have been brain washed by the europhiles.
2 - you are a europhile therefore one of the brain washers.

I'd go with the latter.

It is unlikely, but you could well be right.

Very very easy to prove though.

Show these advantages.

Sponsored Links
Ultimately, we're leaving the EU... only time will tell what benefits or disadvantages will come.

Through research, my job role which involves purchasing from overseas and experience of working with the European Commission (as I've mentioned on these forums before) I have decided Britain is better off outside of the union.

We are all amateurs on here -- none of us can accurately predict how easily we will be able to trade, how easy it will be to restrict the flow of people inward nor indeed whether the tales of doom and gloom will materialise.

I cast my vote based on my opinion and I'm happy I was given that choice.

But surely you have something more substantial than your unsupported opinion? Where is this evidence you told us about?
There is plenty of fact-based argument for a withdrawal from the European Union

Even if there is no evidence, what do you consider the key benefits of leaving the EU?

How do you expect them to affect you personally?

Last edited:
"Unsupported opinion" :ROFLMAO: Just because I've not posted my full reasoning for my voting choice on this forum doesn't mean I voted on it blindly. Repeating your questions doesn't make you clever.

Some of my opinion is based on:

- The undemocratic nature of the heart of the EU
- The fact that the Euro is a disaster (like all historical currency unions) but is still pushed
- We gave away too much sovereignty
- The costs to our economy because of EU regulations
- The fact that there is a tide of migration that the EU is failing to control.
- Restrictions over who we are allowed to trade with

I don't know how it'll affect me personally, none of us do John, but we can guarantee it will affect us. Every decision of this scale does.

But surely you have something more substantial than your unsupported opinion? Where is this evidence you told us about?

Even if there is no evidence, what do you consider the key benefits of leaving the EU?

How do you expect them to affect you personally?
Like living in groundhog day

don't know how it'll affect me personally, none of us do John, but we can guarantee it will affect us. Every decision of this scale does.
Not good enough for the remoaner lot...they need 100% guarantees of every benefit for the next 5000 years before they would ever consider upsetting Merkel.Even then they would of just sat on the Titantic until it sank.Then looked for an alternative.

The undemocratic nature of the heart of the EU
- The fact that the Euro is a disaster (like all historical currency unions) but is still pushed
Very well said,,,,except the remoaners will be telling you over and over to give them 1 positive benefit of brexit,because they have not once heard anyone express even 1 percieved benefit!!!!.

The undemocratic nature of the heart of the EU

I don't know how it'll affect me personally, none of us do John, but we can guarantee it will affect us. Every decision of this scale does.
JOHND,,,ELLAL See Above!

Through research, my job role which involves purchasing from overseas and experience of working with the European Commission (as I've mentioned on these forums before) I have decided Britain is better off outside of the union.

Its interesting that you have experience of dealing with procurement from Europe and the European commission and feel Britain is better off outside the union.

My feeling is that what has happened during the Brexit process so far shows a worrying indication of the difficulty with allowing such a huge concentration of power to build up. Clearly the Eu is now far more powerful than any of the 28 nation states. The benefits of the EU -common standards, customs union etc which are all scales of economy also mean a huge bargaining power against any one nation that wants to go a different way. I suppose it comes down to whether the EU is considered a benign power or whether there is an underlying drive within Brussels to create a federal Europe and ending sovereignty of the nations states.

Ultimately, we're leaving the EU... only time will tell what benefits or disadvantages will come.

We are all amateurs on here -- none of us can accurately predict how easily we will be able to trade, how easy it will be to restrict the flow of people inward nor indeed whether the tales of doom and gloom will materialise.

I cast my vote based on my opinion and I'm happy I was given that choice.

We all have different jobs, and different perspectives. I work in the EU at times, I see different issues to you.

But if you purchase from overseas, you see benefits to that by leaving the EU? I would love to see the benefits you see.

suppose it comes down to whether the EU is considered a benign power or whether there is an underlying drive within Brussels to create a federal Europe and ending sovereignty of the nations states.
Definetly the latter,since European armed forces are a possibility,scraping seperate armed forces.United Nations peace keeping is one thing,no army Raf and Navy,,,,an inconcievable step,,,,unless you JohnD or Ellal of course.

Sponsored Links
Back