Brexit morons

Definetly the latter,since European armed forces are a possibility,scraping seperate armed forces.United Nations peace keeping is one thing,no army Raf and Navy,,,,an inconcievable step,,,,unless you JohnD or Ellal of course.

Do you not think, given the size of our current armed forces, and the lack of finances, that we are just a branch of the US armed forces, and will be even more so soon?

Are we strong enough, financially viable to have sufficient forces on our own to achieve what may be required?

Almost certainly we need to tie in with others.

I guess the choice is do you want the usa telling us when, where and what to do with them? Basically an outlying us defence system?

Sponsored Links
Do you not think, given the size of our current armed forces, and the lack of finances, that we are just a branch of the US armed forces, and will be even more so soon?

Are we strong enough, financially viable to have sufficient forces on our own to achieve what may be required?

Almost certainly we need to tie in with others.

I guess the choice is do you want the usa telling us when, where and what to do with them? Basically an outlying us defence system?
Would rather have our own armed forces and US with joint finger on the big red button, than 22 nations arguing the toss as Putin rolls in to Estonia.One thing about Trump,he takes no shy..te

Putin is lucky to have such a loyal and uncritical supporter in the POTUS.

Trump doesn't get on with democratic Western leaders.

He doesn't like international alliances.

Would rather have our own armed forces and US with joint finger on the big red button, than 22 nations arguing the toss as Putin rolls in to Estonia.One thing about Trump,he takes no shy..te

So you are basing your idea of our future on 1 , very unusual, president ?

Do you really think we will have much say in what circusmstances we get involved in, as a branch of the US ?

I see us as just the 1st line of defence for them, and being told when to go on the attack, wherever that may be. Hardly self defence, or even self governing, if so.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
So you are basing your idea of our future on 1 , very unusual, president ?

Do you really think we will have much say in what circusmstances we get involved in, as a branch of the US ?

I see us as just the 1st line of defence for them, and being told when to go on the attack, wherever that may be. Hardly self defence, or even self governing, if so.
You would prefer Germany France and Italy,,,rofl..to watch our backs?

Germans would be hard pushed to muster a division in any conflict

Dutch well less said about them the better as they abandoned thousands of Bosnians to there fate in the Balkans most of whom were executed . Plus the fact ther armed forces are probably bombed out of there eads on spliff

French have had to be bailed out of every conflict since 1066

Spain well :LOL: exactly

Greeks same as above

Belgium same as the Spanish

Only decent allies in the EU are the Eastern Europeans .poland ect

Finland are tenacious fought Russia to a stand still despite being out numbered

Italy ??? Corruption and boozed up :LOL:

Video content

Incorrect point 1 : countries actually aren't in the eu for "easier travel".
Incorrect point 2 : The EU bribes teachers to brainwash pupils (LMFAO this doesn't deserve a reply)
Incorrect point 3 : The young are uneducated and therefore voted to remain. (so everyone that voted remain is stupid and gullible, funny because he started but condemning the other side for that point of view).
Incorrect point 4 : he himself has a bullshit detector (it would simply never stop going off).
Incorrect point 5 : we won, we won, we won (no one wins, everyone looses on all sides, that is the whole point).
Incorrect point 6 : If only we had surrendered (again another war reference, this guy has issues).

I've heard enough It is just another populist rant..

We need to work together for all our futures.

Dutch well less said about them the better as they abandoned thousands of Bosnians to there fate in the Balkans most of whom were executed . Plus the fact ther armed forces are probably bombed out of there eads on spliff

Greeks same as above

I think they are all in Nato, and the UN, does that make those associations good ?

Easy to sum up a country like you have though.

I am not a fan of war, I prefer the idea of not needing wars. But on the subject of wars and ability and strengths of countries as you simplify above. Do you think we won the 2nd world war alone?

Greeks same as above

Precisely,,,so lets stick with US,they always like a bit Armeggeddon,and Putin knows it.

You keep asserting this point, do you have any proof?

Is it true out of 28 countries in NATO only 5 pay the agreed 2% of which UK is one.....

I think they are all in Nato, and the UN, does that make those associations good ?

Easy to sum up a country like you have though.

I am not a fan of war, I prefer the idea of not needing wars. But on the subject of wars and ability and strengths of countries as you simplify above. Do you think we won the 2nd world war alone?

No

With out the Russian involvement the war would have dragged on for longer the Germans lost millions of troops and massive amount of equipment on the eastern front all of which could have been waiting in France for the D day landing

And note that this country never got involved in the Vietnam war in support of the USA unlike South Korea and Australia

Sponsored Links
Back