BREXIT Put your hands up if you didn't know what you were voting for.

BREXIT Put your hands up if you didn't know what you were voting for.

• I knew

Votes: 20 83.3%
  • I didn't know

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
Yes customs and trade are simple issues. You really should have been a professor your wasted in your day job - that staggering intellect.

Prof Tranny

exactly my point as far as NI go's . Well I considered being a proffessor but I had a calling from the plumbing and sanitation industry ;)

fact is every time u take a dump u can think of me ;)

:LOL:

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Believe me, we do!

and so u should do . Blokes like me are not appreciated .

allow u to take a dump , wash yer hands after . yep knuckle draggers like me ;)

then we get to un-block the toilet after u lot have used it / blocked it ;)

worst things to un-block are urinals :) made me reach a few times , try picking the fag ends & chewing gum out of a urinal ;)

try unblocking an interceptor drain ;) having to push yer hand down it . Yep best advised u do think of me when u take a dump or a slash :LOL:

and so u should do . Blokes like me are not appreciated .

allow u to take a dump , wash yer hands after . yep knuckle draggers like me ;)

then we get to un-block the toilet after u lot have used it / blocked it ;)

worst things to un-block are urinals :) made me reach a few times , try picking the fag ends & chewing gum out of a urinal ;)

There was an article today say from a survey that Plumbers are the happiest workers in the country.

I've not got a link to proof my claim,im just not that a ort of guy

Believe me, we do!

blimey .

give u drinking water , heat yer homes , clean up the enviroment , bathing , showering , give u some where to wash yer ampton after giving the missis one , or boy friend ;) each to there own I say

Bidets for lady's and those of a particular religious culture ;)

and what do u do :LOL: police some forum :sneaky::sneaky: do some pencil pushing / paper shuffeling ? with some jumped up job title ? that if u told us we would be none the wiser ?

basically we can sum it up . nothing of any importance :LOL::LOL: or consequence

mind u when u are using the urinal perhaps u best not think of me , if u get my meaning ;);) untill after u have zipped up :LOL:

Last edited:
a survey that Plumbers are the happiest workers in the country.

I wonder why the bitter, angry, hate filled few like to spend their time moaning and grumbling on here.

I wonder why the bitter, angry, hate filled few like to spend their time moaning and grumbling on here.

I see your not a plumber then.
Social worker? Police man? This lot not so happy.

You just do not know what to ask Do you Elle..
Aww bless

I feel so sorry for Bodd..

Not only going through that familiar repertoire of misspelling usernames again, but it is now self evident that we can't possibly expect Bodd to answer any questions - because Bodd clearly doesn't recognise what a question is in the first place...

Another sure sign of our dumbed down education system!

Sponsored Links
Back