VOTE UKIP

L

longdogs

Now is your chance.

If you are sick of Europe telling you what shape your bananas should be and that your vacuum cleaner is too powerful.

If you think Britain is sinking under the weight of immigration

If you are sick of hearing how much foreign aid Britain sends abroad only to be abused

If you are sick of the Tory lies, sleaze and broken promises

If you are sick of MPs putting every other b*gger first before their own country

If you are sick of all the politics you have ever known so far

Or if you just want to annoy people like dropclanger & co...

VOTE UKIP

Ok, we all know the chance of them winning an election is zero because of our corrupt system but you have to vote for what you believe in.

If you agree with the above but don't vote for UKIP then forever shut up and stop moaning.

Sponsored Links
Sorry. If you vote for Nigel - then you get Ed.

UKIP will be lucky to get two seats (and Nigel's won't be one of them).

They'll get 10% of the vote - but may not even pick up one new seat.

Lib Dems will get 30 seats with 8% of the vote.

Just vote....

ladies chained themselves to railings so everybody eventually had the chance...

Just do it?

In a safe seat why bother? It's the floating voter in marginal constituencies that knows fook all about politics that decides which government we get.

Sponsored Links

That may be, but there is no way I could ever vote for Ed, Dave or the other bloke and be happy with myself. I couldn't vote for them and then complain about them

That may be, but there is no way I could ever vote for Ed, Dave or the other bloke and be happy with myself. I couldn't vote for them and then complain about them

Yes, I'll be doing the same. I know my UKIP vote is really a wasted vote, but it's better than not bothering. I couldn't vote for Labour because of what they have already done and will do to the country. Cameron hasn't even honoured his promises from 2010 (politicians and their promises! :rolleyes: ) - so he isn't worth a vote.

I've had 50 years of the same old crap and I'm sick of it. I'm never going to vote Labour or Tory again. The Limp Dems don't seem any better and the Greens are loopy. So I'm voting UKIP in a safe Labour seat.

If Labour get in, so be it. The sooner they finish the job of destroying the economy the sooner we get to use them as lamp post ornaments.

Yes, I'll be doing the same. I know my UKIP vote is really a wasted vote, but it's better than not bothering. I couldn't vote for Labour because of what they have already done and will do to the country. Cameron hasn't even honoured his promises from 2010 (politicians and their promises! :rolleyes: ) - so he isn't worth a vote.

Don't be so sure that your UKIP vote is a wasted vote... I have been pounding the streets in my town that is supposed to be a safe labour seat. Most folk won't say UKIP out loud but a lot of them are pleased that UKIP is covering every ward....They ain't saying it but they are thinking it.

In a polling booth, no one knows who has voted UKIP

we havnt had 1 single knock on the door to ask who we are voting for by anyone.
at the moment its a lib safe seat BUT hopefully not for much longer.
last time whenever anyone knocked i just told them i would vote for them,just so they FOOKED OFF.bit gutted i havnt had the chance to do that this time. :LOL:

If you vote you might get the government you DESIRE

If you don't vote then you get the government you DESERVE

Great idea - let's add another £4.7 billion to the national debt!

How about making it a offence to not vote? (Australia?)

If you vote you might get the government you DESIRE
There will be no candidate to fulfil my desire therefore I shall thoughtfully abstain - as our representatives frequently do when not being ordered how to vote.

Even if I did vote, it would make NO difference to the outcome in my constituency therefore I have no say.

If you don't vote then you get the government you DESERVE
Oft quoted though nonsense - it means that the NON-voters deserve the majority outcome - seems fair.

You won't deserve the Government you will get, although - maybe you will but do the rest of us?

Why should it be an offence to not take part in the sham?
If your vote made any difference they wouldn't let you do it.

Sponsored Links
Back