BRITISH GAS INTERVIEW!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hey all.....

cut a long story short...applied for a tech gas engineer role with BG passed the online assessment and all that went to the interview few weeks back they made me sign a couple of bits of paperwork asked me my uniform/shoe size...took copy of all my id's ....

even explained the job and were id b expected to travel.....

but havent heard anything since and its coming upto the 2week mark now....

im asking because ive never really applied to a company before im hoping some1 who works for them or has can help me please....

Sponsored Links
i was thinking of calling them but dont wanna sound desperate as the guy in the interview room ssid he'd call me tomoro and he didnt.

Unfortunately, if you haven't heard in two weeks when he said he would call the next day, it's likely you haven't got the job so it wouldn't really matter if you called them.

Sponsored Links
Or they have your number wrong , fek me it aint rocket science call them dont ask a bunch of f#nnies on an internet chat room

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back