british gas rc plus

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

i have a brisitsh gas rc plus (drayton digistat) and im having problems setting the date and time on the thermostat.

I have followed the instructions on the user guides etc by pressing the > to run through to 6 programs but once I have done that I cant access the clock to amend the date and time, the thermostat just reverts to the next option which is holiday mode. So basically every time I run through the options it skips the clock.

Is there any other way to reset the clock because at the moment I can not set the heating to come on automatically as the date and time are so far out?

Many thanks
Stephen

Sponsored Links
Did you ever work out how to fix this as I have exactly the same problem. Followed instructions in manual and it always skips past the clock icon!
Thanks
Traven

I need an answer to this question asked by TMcL and cannot find one anywhere. Can anyone please help?

Sponsored Links
obviously not

try searching "drayton digistat"

The manual doesn't address the question. As has been said:
(1) "Once I have done that I cant access the clock to amend the date and time, the thermostat just reverts to the next option which is holiday mode. So basically every time I run through the options it skips the clock."

(2) "Followed instructions in manual and it always skips past the clock icon!"

Where can I find the answer to this question?

I'm aware that the question is old. But the point is that I'm trying to find an answer to it. It isn't helpful just telling me that I'm looking in the wrong place. Unless you can suggest where I *can* look, I'd rather not hear from you. :)

You cant access the clock, if its wrong it needs replacing. Strange but true.

image.jpg

Thanks very much for your answer - just what I needed.

So it has 6 timed events per day,,i enter a time for each event to begin,,but for how long does each event last,how do i stop each event?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back