Britony combi se

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have the common fault 60 problem. I have been told to try cleaning the rectification probe, how do I go about doing this? and is this another name for the ionization electrode or is that a stupid question lol.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Im fine to take it all apart/put it together again, I know what the majority of the parts are but I dont know what the rectification probe is and its not listed on the parts list either.

Sponsored Links
Im fine to take it all apart/put it together again

TBH and without getting into a whole should you shouldnt you sarejavo, if you don't know where the rectification electrode is then you should not be playing around in the combustion chamber full stop..... I appreciate you may not be a beefcake but we have to sit tests and be safety assessed for a reason...
For example..... you replace/clean the electrode..... are you aware how to test the case seal and what to be looking for to make sure you dont CO yourself and your family?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back