Bush is back.

Something else I forgot to mention: Those hairs serve the useful purpose of trapping scent. At least that's what I've heard because I can't smell it. :( :( :(

Sponsored Links
Only problem with a shaven haven, is when the hair starts growing back. It's like sha**ing a hedgehog, I would imagine) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

PS, the best way of removing pubic hairs, is with a toothpick. (think about it lads) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Women should trim it as a matter of personal hygiene
Complete load of blarney.

You prefer grown women to look like pre-pubescent girls then eh?

Personally I think it looks wrong and overly sanitised. You are obviously not a full blooded male. Do you shave yours too?

Absolute nonsense.
I was talking about trimming.
Like looking after your lawn.

If you boys prefer one of the 'Jackson five' hiding in the wifes knickers, that's your look out.

Noseall... does your wife shave her underarm hair ?

Sponsored Links
A mate of mine went to the doctors, as he had this terrible urge to scratch, down below. Doc had a look and says, "Ye've got crabs,,, How long have ye had them?" My mate told him,, "About a year". Doc asks why he didn't come to see him earlier. and mate replies "I thought they were money spiders." :LOL: :LOL:

(and there's more)

Anyway he asks the doc what to do about them. Doc told him to buy a 2lb bag of sugar and wet it slightly, then rub it into his nether regions... "Will that cure me doc?" he asked,,,,,,,,, "No" the doctor replied,,,, " But it will rot their teeth so the wee bluggers canna bite ye." :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back