Buying new boiler - advice please

Sponsored Links
The worcester would be my prefered choice.....if its only a small flat 24kw will be more than adequate. I have a 3 bed semi and have just put a 24kw combi in, its more than up to the daily shower for me and the missus and the odd bath we have. Good little boiler is the junior too.

Sponsored Links
just got a vaillant 824 installed, a power flush and a new 1300x600 double radiator fitted for £1500 bargin i thing really new guy and done a good job. In portsmouth.

hendo127 said:
just got a vaillant 824 installed, a power flush and a new 1300x600 double radiator fitted for £1500 bargin i thing really new guy and done a good job. In portsmouth.

Sounds like it was a good bargain as long as he set it up with a flue gas analyser at full power on the engineers set up menu :rolleyes:

I hope that was a condensing 824 ???

The original price mentioned by the OP sounds quite expensive if its currently a combi. Until thats known we dont know whats involved.

I expect that we could even undercut that price if its within our normal operating area.

Tony

Agile said:
I expect that we could even undercut that price if its within our normal operating area.Tony

At these low prices I don't know how you could or even why you would want to undercut.

I operate a policy of never undercutting. My quotes are my price and the only price I give regardless of who is competing. You can't give quality at a low cost :rolleyes:

I'd rather sit at home making no money than go out to work for no proper money ;)

Why do you need to undercut tony

if you can do it cheaper why not quote it cheaper intially??

are you saying that all those people that ypu have worked for in the past could have had a "cheaper" job done if they had had presented you with a cheaper quote for someone else

Mmmmm

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back