Calls are growing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
And here's notch deliberately posting false statements

What a Troll.

Thank you for posting a typical example of your work.

So, to prove a point, you post a quote from a different thread.....and then claim Ive made a false statement.......then call me a troll

Yup that is classic JohnD.:mrgreen:

(Why do you and your chums make a habit of saying things you know aren't true?)
Why JohnD, I do remember you blaming the Harlow murder on a brexit race crime, and despite, in court being found not the case, you still said it was.
Nobody on here is perfect, please remember that.

Sponsored Links
Why JohnD, I do remember you blaming the Harlow murder on a brexit race crime, and despite, in court being found not the case, you still said it was.
Nobody on here is perfect, please remember that.

Ha ha ha

JohnD spends his time here making false assumptions to other people.

But if its done to him, he becomes all sensitive and starts shouting, liar, liar, troll, troll :ROFLMAO:

And here's notch, deliberately posting a false statement.

And here's notch, deliberately posting a false statement.
It is what he does. It is what he is.
It is all he can do. Supported by his mate's alter ego.
After all, as a**e end's alter ego you would expect him to be a blatant, persistent and repetitive liar.

I take this back, you obviously don't have the ability. Either that or you're just another Himmy, more interested in insulting and name calling. Ah, such finesse.
If you are referring to me, gasbag, do not forget that your very first postings as the reincarnated mightygob, pretending to be a new poster was abusive towards noseall and I.
You only exist to provide pseudo support to the other RWR. You have no other function. More, albeit circumstantial evidence this time, that you are an alternative username for a bigoted plumber from the cc forum. You were created for one simple purpose.

You never did tell the forum why you left as mightygob and came back as your new gasbag's alter ego. Was it because, as eeyore claims, I bullied you from the forum?
Or because you had made such a fool of yourself (what else does one expect from gasbag's alter ego :rolleyes: )

If you are referring to me, gasbag, do not forget that your very first postings as the reincarnated mightygob, pretending to be a new poster was abusive towards noseall and I.
You only exist to provide pseudo support to the other RWR. You have no other function. More, albeit circumstantial evidence this time, that you are an alternative username for a bigoted plumber from the cc forum. You were created for one simple purpose.

You never did tell the forum why you left as mightygob and came back as your new gasbag's alter ego. Was it because, as eeyore claims, I bullied you from the forum?
Or because you had made such a fool of yourself (what else does one expect from gasbag's alter ego :rolleyes: )

I thought you were referring to me .......oh you are by my other user name !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back