Calls are growing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emergency budget - £250bn printed to prevent total currency meltdown...

Trump (the current president in case you haven't noticed) - America first and no deal for the UK...

So you were saying?

Quitters really do insist on continually falling A over T!
Why are you quoting Trump? do you believe everything thing Trump says is true.

Sponsored Links
Emergency budget - £250bn printed to prevent total currency meltdown...

Trump (the current president in case you haven't noticed) - America first and no deal for the UK...

So you were saying?

Quitters really do insist on continually falling A over T!

I see, so youve avoided admitting remain lied with project fear, by diverting to something else.

Sponsored Links
You know you're right...

I spotted a spelling error and corrected it.

A pity you can't notice your own intellectual bypass whilst still refusing to back up your claims!

Perhaps because we credit you with the ability to google and look for yourself?
I take this back, you obviously don't have the ability. Either that or you're just another Himmy, more interested in insulting and name calling. Ah, such finesse.

So is jumping out of an aeroplane with an oversized handkerchief tied to your back, but some people do.
Ah, but if said jumper snuffs it while jumping, the only people he will affect with his daftness is himself and possibly his family. Not the whole bloomin country! ;)

Ah, but if said jumper snuffs it while jumping, the only people he will affect with his daftness is himself and possibly his family. Not the whole bloomin country! ;)
Ah, but if he was to crash land onto a bus full of passengers, panicking the driver, who crashes into a petrol refinery with a university one side & a hospital the other, there could be trouble.Bit like Brexit, no one knows for sure what will happen.

The BBC is an anti-EU campaigner according to JohnD

Try to find me saying those words.

I didn't

(Why do you and your chums make a habit of saying things you know aren't true?)

Aren't you the person who told us that Turkey was about to join the EU and 80 million Turks were headed here? How's that coming on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back