Calls are growing

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet again still no proof put forward from the claimants that insist that remain lied...

It's all very strange.

One could almost think that 'petard' and 'hoisted' should be put into a phrase and directed at said claimants.

So maybe it's also time for said claimants to 'put up or shut up'?

After all, if all that proof is out there it shouldn't be too difficult to provide the odd link or two?

Or is it?

Sponsored Links
Forgive me, I am a 'dullard' after all apparently...

But on the other hand maybe it's because quitters can't back up their claims? :rolleyes:
You changed your post.
Honestly, go google for yourself. It's not hard to do if you ARE interested, rather than point score! Am sure you google enough about leavers lying? I know I have.

Leaving the EU will be bad for Britain.

Google it yourself. It's not hard to do if you ARE interested, rather than point score

Sponsored Links
You changed your post.
Honestly, go google for yourself. It's not hard to do if you ARE interested, rather than point score! Am sure you google enough about leavers lying? I know I have.
Then why not repeat those searches and post up your results instead of simply repeating the RWR mantra, "go and find the proof of my comment for yourself, because I cannot." :rolleyes:

Which is how all politicians are playing it - for themselves!

Free us from the party stranglehold and I think we'd find a more representative approach which gives all views a chance to be heard.

I also agree

Nah...

They were the people watching the turkeys get in the pan...

Now they're watching said turkeys cover themselves in foil and get in the oven...

And soon they'll watch the turkeys turn the oven on!

If that where to be the case wouldn't those watching the turkey be the trimmings eating for their time in the pan. ?

I keep asking for proof of this claim and yet none is ever forthcoming...

Why is that?
Cameron said there would be WW3.

Not happened yet.

Obama was told by a Tory MP to say we would be back of the que.

Not happened yet.

And yet again still no proof put forward from the claimants that insist that remain lied..

You still harping on about project fear never existed, George Osborne never mentioned an emergency budget, Cameron never got Obama to ssy back of the queue.

Oh and remain camp never got fined £18k :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You arent interested in proving remain didnt lie, you are just upset their lies werent big enough to win.

You still harping on about project fear never existed, George Osborne never mentioned an emergency budget, Cameron never got Obama to ssy back of the queue.
Emergency budget - £250bn printed to prevent total currency meltdown...

Trump (the current president in case you haven't noticed) - America first and no deal for the UK...

So you were saying?

Quitters really do insist on continually falling A over T!

You changed your post.
You know you're right...

I spotted a spelling error and corrected it.

A pity you can't notice your own intellectual bypass whilst still refusing to back up your claims!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back