Cameron's alcohol tax...

Norcon, we are the only source of income for the gorvernment as working people

What do you work at?

Norcon, put the whiskey away, and go to bed.... please don't pick on me !!!

I'm talking generically about the people who earn money, they tend to be the ones who pay the taxes... (unless you earn wads !!!)

You really don't need to know what i do for a living !!! :eek:

Sponsored Links
I think you're an office pufter. With a big fat rse the same shape as the seat you sit in all day. :LOL:

lol what tiresome nonsense !!!! rules 1 & 2 of DIYnot's little book of shame should be shoved up your arris !!! ;)

Sponsored Links
we are the only source of income for the gorvernment as working people

Well at first I thought you were implying you were an alcoholic with the reference "we".

If you're an overpaid public sector worker with the high pay/low hour work ethic, then the more money the government can claw back off you the better imo.

we are the only source of income for the gorvernment as working people

Well at first I thought you were implying you were an alcoholic with the reference "we".

If you're an overpaid public sector worker with the high pay/low hour work ethic, then the more money the government can claw back off you the better imo.

easy to get confused over words and content...

and no i'm not a public sector worker... so a moot point !!

I drink 8 cans a night average 5 percent, have done for 30 yrs, from 7 pm till about 12am does that make me an alco?

I drink 8 cans a night average 5 percent, have done for 30 yrs, from 7 pm till about 12am does that make me an alco?

it's not for people on here to judge you.

What do you think of Camerons proposed increase in the cost of alcohol though?

Sponsored Links
Back