Cameron's alcohol tax...

Sponsored Links
Eh? :confused:
I got that feeling, you know when you're stone cold sober and everyone around you is pizzed out their brains and you can't keep up with their humour. :confused:

Sponsored Links
Why do you think I said "Touche" earlier?

At least someone picked up on it.
And you call each other intelligent :cry:

The problem is using up more police time and court cases, by paying at the A&E, no need for police etc

Of course there would be. A doctor or nurse cannot issue a on the spot fine.
I didn't say that!

I'm sure they can setup a administration system allowing for this, in the some way you can pay for private treatments?

In RTA the ambulance can bill you for emergency treatment fee, which is the bill for the ambulance crew attending the scene which is normally paid by the insurers. So I'm pretty sure they can set system up for drinking problem?

Some wild ideas here tonight.
What you reckon then?

In RTA the ambulance can bill you for emergency treatment fee, which is the bill for the ambulance crew attending the scene which is normally paid by the insurers. So I'm pretty sure they can set system up for drinking problem?

And if the unfortunate drunk, doesn't have enough to pay, they can chuck him out at the first set of traffic lights. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

What you reckon then?

As before I did not study Law.

And this is Law we are talking about, we can bandy ideas about all month. The best place is your MP.

So how are we going to attain this Utopia?

You bedwetting liberal lefties have attained you're utopia.
24 hour drinking.
Drugs legalised.
Foul language acceptable.
Life sentences for murder reduced to a few years.
Paedophiles released into the community instead of being swung.
Kids allowed to roam the streets with knives and guns.
(Don't even think about answering back to them politely)
Home owners jailed for protecting their homes.
Train conductors and their helpers vilified and persecuted.
Wreckless borrowing by the governments to try and sustain it all.

Ooh yes you've attained you're Utopia alright and whats more you deserve every bit of it. Ohh yes indeed.
Happy new year. :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Back