Can a washing machine & dishwasher B happy with gravity

Gasguru said:
I'd check with the install manual. If the pressures too low the soap may not get dispersed from the soap dispenser, may have to use a ball.
Not long ago I resited our W/M. The supplies are now gravity, and the soap dispenser works better. It takes longer to fill, so water flows through the dispenser for longer for the soap tablets to dissolve, and the water doesn't splash about so much , so the edges of the dispenser doesn't get so gummed up.

Sponsored Links
I stand corrected!

I suspect some washing machines are more prone than others.

Whilst on the subject of washing machines.... Do you lot run a boil wash every month to kill off all the bacteria? Everyone does 30c or 40c washes these days and that allows nasty stuff to thrive in the machine and soap dispenser....

Only on whites but its a good idea to run the machine hot to clean out the insides. I've been to some washing machines that stick of drains due to growth on the drum internals.

Sponsored Links
Still say check the bruddy MANUAL. some won't work AT ALL on low pressure supplies.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back