candy washing machine problem please help please x

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all i have a candy washing machine that is not working properly
this is the problem
when put on to do a normal quick wash or any type of wash
it fills up to the right level does 4 turns of the drum then just stops dead
it will do a normal spin if i just put it onto spin so i know it can spin please if anyone has any ideas i would love to hear from you
thank you for reading x x

Sponsored Links
I have a different model Candy but mine did that and the prob was the Filter was all blocked up, you'll need to drain the water manually then undo the filter and clean it out, hopefully that should fix it.

Sponsored Links
hi thanks for that, the water drains straight out when i switch it to drain :-/, its just so annoying as will work on the spin if i switch it, but on normal wash stops after 4 turns!

This model went out of production in 1998, when did you buy it? I don't want to rain on your parade but these symptoms nearly always point to a bad timer or defective pcb...either of which would set you back around £100 - £120. A 1000 rpm spin machine this old just isn't worth spending that kind of money on.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back