cant get any reply from the moderators of this forum

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
after a couple of times trying,to sign up for the combustion chamber section,i get no reply.i am a trading,gassafe reg business and have summited my details a few times now.can anyone help?

Brent,

Sponsored Links
they dont reply to you . Have you tried logging in then clcking on FORUM on top tool bar and seeing if combustion chamber appears

You should have received an email stating that you needed to re-enter you details as your Gas Safe serial number was missing.

You need to re-enter your details here:
//www.diynot.com/forums/rgi.php

Once this has been done I can enable you access :)

Sponsored Links
thanks for the reply,but just to pre-empt the reply i am awaiting, having filled in the form,my post code and gassafe reg number are present and correct,but the box i need to fill in,named corgi serial number,do i fill this in with my gassafe licence number as issued on my card? this may be where i went wrong in the first place.if not,what number should i use having never being a member of CORGI.cheers with any assistance

Brent

You're quite right, it should say Gas Safe license now they have superseded CORGI.

thankyou to all the help ive recieved in the small problem of being unable to register to this very useful forum.promblem solved.

Back