Celebrity chef poll.

How should the celebrity chef incident be handled?

• It's up to Twitter to moderate its site and ban the poster.

Votes: 14 93.3%
  • The police should launch a major investigation.

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It could be that we, as a Commonwealth, should never have colonised a large proportion of the World. In hindsight, we should have never given away passports to West Indians, Jamaicans, Indians et al and invited them over here. Then again, our transport system and NHS has run with them. Always a double edged sword.

Sponsored Links
It could be that we, as a Commonwealth, should never have colonised a large proportion of the World. In hindsight, we should have never given away passports to West Indians, Jamaicans, Indians et al and invited them over here. Then again, our transport system and NHS has run with them. Always a double edged sword.

you have a gift of hindsight !!! if only we all had such a gift... (and i mean generally, not on the race issue..) :eek:

you have a gift of hindsight !!! if only we all had such a gift... (and i mean generally, not on the race issue..) :eek:
It has nothing to do with race. You, me and the rest of the population have to be pragmatic. I will not go down the line of immigration and it's downfalls / helpfulness - that has already been done to death on here.

It has nothing to do with race. You, me and the rest of the population have to be pragmatic. I will not go down the line of immigration and it's downfalls / helpfulness - that has already been done to death on here.

ok!! :eek:

Sponsored Links
Take that a step further and we probably shouldn't have joined the European Union. Eastern Europeans don't really need passports to come here and claim whatever they can from UK, Plc. Mind you,,, having said that, ,,,, neither do the thousands of illegal immigrants , granted leave to stay here every year (and believe it or not, that's not a racist comment, ,,, just an observation that anyone could make) ;) ;)

Back