Celebrity chef poll.

How should the celebrity chef incident be handled?

• It's up to Twitter to moderate its site and ban the poster.

Votes: 14 93.3%
  • The police should launch a major investigation.

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Personally I think that both situations should apply - twitter should decide who it wants to ban but the police should also visit the tweeter concerned and remind them that this language is both inappropriate and in breach of certain equality laws.

Why? Apparently he's an American based in the USA. Do you want to get Interpol involved in a flippin insult? FFS get a grip. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Not interested in Sepp Blatter - and it seems that most of Europe don't seem to care what he said either. What racist crime did he commit anyway? The one in your head I guess.

It's strange that you're not interested in Sepp Blatter but seem to have a phenomenal interest in a certain celebrity chef and the provocateur.

BTW, you still haven't explained how you assumed that I'd voted in your pathetic poll.

Answer the question, Joe

Sponsored Links
I'm not interested in football politics. My choice.

Are you telling me you didn't make the one vote?

Ahh, so now you're asking.
So you've realised that you made a very stupid assumption, with absolutely no shred of evidence.
Hmm, par for the course, for you, I guess.

Eh? You've bored us all to death with your waffle. zzzzzzzzzzzzz

And just when did your ego assume that you are the barometer of feelings for the numerous posters on this site?
Or is this another silly assumption on your part?

F'ing Ada - go away you boring old fart. I know it was you as I have access to such things. ;)

F'ing Ada - go away you boring old fart. I know it was you as I have access to such things. ;)

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Are you sure you're not MM?
If not, you sure are close to mutating in to him. :LOL: :LOL:

Tell me, why the near obsession with a celebrity chef and her provocateur?

Oh dear. Are you still going on about a past member with mental health issues? Why do you consider that a laughable topic? You are weird. :rolleyes:

Oh dear. Are you still going on about a past member with mental health issues? Why do you consider that a laughable topic? You are weird. :rolleyes:

Is this another change of tune? You now seem fully aware of whom I was referring:
Don't know who MM is. Why do you keep saying that?

Or are you now in danger of mutating further by trying a bit of research? :LOL:

Someone messaged me and explained who you were talking about. I think it's appalling that you find mental illness a joke subject. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I think it's appalling that you find race-hate crime akin to playground squabbles and want us all to ignore it.

BTW, now you're receiving PM's, they're not from me! :LOL:

So Sepp Blatter has the sense to realise his mistake, the courage to admit it and the grace to apologise.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15782265.stm

I wonder if Joe-90 has the same qualities?

It's a pity that DIYnot doesn't take a leaf out of Sepp's book:

Blatter admitted his comments had caused a "serious incident" and that he had used "unfortunate words" which he "deeply regretted".

He also said any players found guilty of racism on the pitch should be thrown out of the game.
Beckham: 'It [racism] can't just be swept under the carpet."
"Zero tolerance," he said. "This was a good lesson for me as well."

So Sepp Blatter has the sense to realise his mistake, the courage to admit it and the grace to apologise.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15782265.stm

I wonder if Joe-90 has the same qualities?

It's a pity that DIYnot doesn't take a leaf out of his book:

Blatter admitted his comments had caused a "serious incident" and that he had used "unfortunate words" which he "deeply regretted".

He also said any players found guilty of racism on the pitch should be thrown out of the game.
Beckham: 'It [racism] can't just be swept under the carpet."
"Zero tolerance," he said. "This was a good lesson for me as well."

Very well put RedHerring.. and have you noticed how all Joe's buddies have gone quiet too...

The problem with Joe is he'll sidestep the question, or argue the t0ss over the semantics of his original sentence, or turn it around and accuse everyone else over some nonsense just to take the heat off him.

But Joe and sense, courage and grace? no !

Sponsored Links
Back