Chelsea & City fans booing the Knee

Sponsored Links
So go back to ignoring racism?

It appears the first two posters wish to do so...

No surprise there! (n)

Sponsored Links
Now it's time for football fans to have theirs..

And they have, haven't they Bodd....

"Rashford suffers disgusting racist abuse on Twitter after missing penalty in Man Utd's 2-1 defeat to Crystal Palace ... MARCUS RASHFORD was subjected to horrific racist abuse on social media after missing a penalty"

So go back to ignoring racism?

It appears the first two posters wish to do so...

No surprise there! (n)

Do you know Elle, you know nothing
Some old Chelsea mate felt it was ok to voice his racist bigotry because I and others
nade it very obvious that we are opposed to the bending of the knee and the black power fist.

He takes that as fuel to rant his crap. That's all this knee thing will ever do; add fuel to the flames..

Idiots like him think I'm on his side and so do idiots like you...

Sport and politics should be kept separate.
Maybe the television companies should send those involved in taking the knee an invoice for the airtime used in their protest.
After all, the big corporate sponsors of foot ball clubs have to pay huge sums for this kind of global exposure.

"Rashford suffers disgusting racist abuse on Twitter after missing penalty in Man Utd's 2-1 defeat to Crystal Palace ... MARCUS RASHFORD was subjected to horrific racist abuse on social media after missing a penalty"

Totally agree with you it's disgusting. I hate these idiots who hide behind their screens with their pants round their ankles

Maybe it's because some people keep posting about BLM.....maybe they are the problem

I haven't got the exposure those footballers have.... I'm not the problem..... you can ignore the topic if you think its best...

beckham was subject to horrendous abuse when he got sent off in the World Cup finals

sustained abuse even from the press

booed and abused at every away match after the incident

and his wife was subjected to abuse

beckham was subject to horrendous abuse when he got sent off in the World Cup finals...and his wife was subjected to abuse
Didn’t the crowd of opposing fans used to sing to her... “Posh spice takes it up the Arsenal"?

Didn’t the crowd of opposing fans used to sing to her... “Posh spice takes it up the Arsenal"?

yes some thing like that and chants or comments to beckham
Like We hope yer wife gets cancer

Sponsored Links
Back