Chelsea & City fans booing the Knee

Spain
France

some Eastern European country’s

Go hand in hand with the word racism

Blimey take France for example

there is a strong possibility that next year they may well have a national front type government in power

Le Penn
;)

jeez us wept
I see transam has managed to slip some of his xenophobic nonsense into a thread about footballers being abusive.
No surprise there. He invariably resorts to xenophobic, homophobic or racist nonsense at every opportunity.
It's a shame he doesn't lecture his uncles and grandfather about their racist abuse of prisoners.

Sponsored Links
Well said, it's troublemaking idiots like Ellie that are the cause of much of this hatred.
I don't see any of ellal's posts promoting racist hatred and division.
I do see more or less every single post form transam promoting his racist and homophobic abuse and even genocide.

Sponsored Links
beckham was subject to horrendous abuse when he got sent off in the World Cup finals

sustained abuse even from the press

booed and abused at every away match after the incident

and his wife was subjected to abuse

Some years back there was a football match at the Millenium stadium in Cardiff. I'm not a footy fan so I couldn't for the life of me tell you who was playing, but the guests of honour at the stadium were David and Victoria Beckham.

Pre match entertainment was by a cool Welsh band called Goldie Looking Chain. They opened their short set with 'guns don't kill people, rappers do', then they said we'd like to dedicate our next song to the Beckhams,

Becham did chuckle about it though.

Eric cantana climbing the steps at Wembley to receive the F A cup

with the back of his shirt covered in spittle from the opposing supporters on his way up the steps

Why do they refer to it as "taking the knee" ? Do people take the knee to pray in church, or just kneel? Do people take the knee to scrub floors, or just kneel ? Is it that kneeling is a sign of grovelling , are these people grovelling ?

You are:

Its "his side" that was doing the booing. It was his side voicing their racist bigotry.

And you said "Well done" to them.

You are on their side.

We know that ...I said that... I don't think we need you confirming that.

Idiot

Well said, it's troublemaking idiots like Ellie that are the cause of much of this hatred.
You make a good observation

I have always been on the side of minorities all my life, as a kid I always wanted the Indians to win in the cowboy films. But I'm sick of hearing about this BLM crap, it is as though they hate me for my heritage, and yet when I sit down and think about it, it is seldom black people doing the incessant complaining, it is always these looney left whites who hate Britain and are using black people to cause hatred and division. I have nothing against black people and wish them well, but they do need to distance themselves from BLM and the looney left, it is just too divisive.

Why do they refer to it as "taking the knee" ? Do people take the knee to pray in church, or just kneel? Do people take the knee to scrub floors, or just kneel ? Is it that kneeling is a sign of grovelling , are these people grovelling ?
"Taking the knee" is an American Football term when the quarterback kneels as an act of submission to give up and avoid being tackled.

You make a good observation

I have always been on the side of minorities all my life, as a kid I always wanted the Indians to win in the cowboy films. But I'm sick of hearing about this BLM crap, it is as though they hate me for my heritage, and yet when I sit down and think about it, it is seldom black people doing the incessant complaining, it is always these looney left whites who hate Britain and are using black people to cause hatred and division. I have nothing against black people and wish them well, but they do need to distance themselves from BLM and the looney left, it is just too divisive.
Your problem is that you cannot differentiate between BLM, looney left, UK haters, etc.
They're all distinct.
Those that hate you for your heritage = who are they? :confused:
BLM = Black lives Matter,
Looney left = I'm not sure what this refers to, but in your case I suspect it's anything left of hard right.
UK haters = again I'm not sure how you'd recognise a UK hater. Perhaps you could enlighten us.
looney left white = in your eyes I assume you mean any white person who supports or agrees with the BLM movement. In which case the RWR must
be anti-BLM. They think Black Lives don't Matter.​
Those using black people to cause hatred and division. - Please explain how that works.

Yous ay you have nothing against black people, but you disagree with the BLM movement. Therefore by extrapolation, you must think that black lives don't matter, but you wish them well. :rolleyes:

And in your observation, you've continually ignored transam's persistent promotion of racially motivated hatred .
I suggest you get your eyes tested.

Sponsored Links
Back