Chelsea & City fans booing the Knee

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
The truth is I'm in remission but that's just detail.

I'm as good as new. As far as I'm concerned I've recovered. Back working feeling better than I have in years.

Thank you for asking.

good news than glad to hear it

You make a good observation
No he doesnt

I have always been on the side of minorities all my life, as a kid I always wanted the Indians to win in the cowboy films. But I'm sick of hearing about this BLM crap, it is as though they hate me for my heritage, and yet when I sit down and think about it, it is seldom black people doing the incessant complaining, it is always these looney left whites who hate Britain and are using black people to cause hatred and division. I have nothing against black people and wish them well, but they do need to distance themselves from BLM and the looney left, it is just too divisive.
And neither do you.

So go back to ignoring racism?
I disagree.

TTN has become a little bit tired and has lost its potency regards onlookers. And there are people who wish to keep all that stuff away from forms of entertainment, black and white alike.

There needs to be a different focus.

I disagree.

TTN has become a little bit tired and has lost its potency regards onlookers.
Perhaps you're right.

And there are people who wish to keep all that stuff away from forms of entertainment, black and white alike.
The problem with that outlook is that so many of those to whom you refer willingly include racism back into the sport, the entertainment, etc, either at the least opportunity or reason, or when the argument suits them. For instance, racial abuse in sport (not just football), racial exclusion in sport and entertainment, flimsy arguments over MOBO Awards and other such awards and ceremonies, etc.

There needs to be a different focus.
Something positive, proactive, rather than something reactive?
|
|
|
V​

Sponsored Links
Back