Citreon 1.4 memphis 1995 indecator light bulb

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
firstly let me say to those who took the **** when i first posted this. I know how to put a bulb in that includes a new one. I wanted to know once i have the bulb in its holder the best way to put the whole lot back. The car in question is a citreon 1.4 1995 memphis. O yes before any smart arse comes up with any wise cracks i know where it goes. The problem is that its a bastard to put back. so come on there must be some citroen macanic who can tell me the easiest way to do this. all i can come up with is to take the wing off. Or taking the front indicator area out.

Sponsored Links
The indicator probably pulls out, likely to be two plastic lugs, maybe on the side of the headlight.

sharky said:
firstly let me say to those who took the p**s when i first posted this. I know how to put a bulb in that includes a new one.

your first post has no replies, unless the mods removed them

as for citroen mechanic there is not any full time mechanic on this site (none i have noticed)

no one has the right to a reply, this forum is made up of good people giving up their time, if you do not get a reply, that usually means no one knows the answer to your question :cry:

Or you could try the 'andyspares' forum, run by GSF car parts.
Google should find it for you.

Sponsored Links
Back